- RSS Channel Showcase 4542425
- RSS Channel Showcase 3508159
- RSS Channel Showcase 4746170
- RSS Channel Showcase 7276651
Articles on this Page
- 03/21/18--05:43: _Pico Picks Zayo, Ju...
- 06/01/18--07:29: _Fiber M&A: ExteNet ...
- 10/22/18--03:20: _Industry Spotlight:...
- 10/23/18--06:05: _Network Bytes: Zayo...
- 11/27/18--06:08: _Anova Takes Aim at ...
- 11/29/18--05:16: _Int’l Roundup: Equi...
- 03/21/18--05:43: Pico Picks Zayo, Juniper
- 06/01/18--07:29: Fiber M&A: ExteNet Buys Hudson Fiber
- 10/22/18--03:20: Industry Spotlight: Apcela CEO Mark Casey
- 10/23/18--06:05: Network Bytes: Zayo, Fusion, C-Spire, Avelacom
- 11/27/18--06:08: Anova Takes Aim at Asia
- 11/29/18--05:16: Int’l Roundup: Equinix, Avelacom, Nokia, Ericsson
The financial infrastructure firm Pico has made a few decisions as to its next generation network needs, selecting offerings from Zayo and Juniper. ... [visit site to read more]
There's been some more consolidation in the fiber sector this week. ExteNet Systems has made its second move within the New York metro area with an agreement to acquire Hudson Fiber Network. ... [visit site to read more]
The rise of the cloud and automation in general opened new potential business models for service providers. One such provider that has taken advantage is the hybrid IT specialist Apcela, whose roots lie in the low latency, high speed trading networks that arose a decade ago. With us today to talk about how Apcela got where they are and where […]
Four interesting bits of network news worth noting from the start of this week: ... [visit site to read more]
Anova Financial Networks announced today its expansion into the APAC region. The company has deployed a new intra-Asia network aimed at connecting the major financial nodes in the region with a combination of fiber and wireless technologies. ... [visit site to read more]
A few interesting items from Europe and Asia: Equinix always has at least a few buildouts and expansions on the menu, and today they announced another up in Scandinavia. The data center giant is building a new IBX in Helsinki, Finland. HE7 will cost some $20M and open in Q2 of next year. The first […]